Monday, February 22, 2010

Logan & the Library

Today I went to Logan to visit my sister Margie and her three girls. Here is a picture of the two oldest girls munching on the Little People sugar cookies I made. I always have a good day when I visit Margie in Logan, it's like a little retreat. Margie's girls are so full of love, they must get it from their mom. Thanks for the fun day!



Before I go to Logan I almost always go to the library ahead of time to bring a fresh stack of books for the girls. Paige recently turned five and she reads better than most kindergartners.



Salt Lake has an outstanding library with a humongous collection. They have always had every book I've ever wanted even if it was a new release. It is wonderful.


I'm so glad I got to write a little post about today because Margie and her girls bring so much happiness into my life. I will be back soon. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I found your fun blog. Looks like some really tasty fixens you've been whipping up. Glad you're comning to Cali for a few days.
    Love, Dad & Mom

    ReplyDelete