Saturday, November 12, 2011

One for You--One for Me

It's been a great Saturday! I started early at the gym and went for a bike ride before the rain came.

I have 33 people I am buying Christmas gifts for this year. So I was doing a little on-line Christmas shopping this week, and after taking care of the majority of my family and friends, I decided to buy myself a few things to gear up for a California winter.

I bought this black jacket. It is super warm, and comfortable, yet not bulky.


I also bought this olive green jacket. It is warmer than I expected it to be which will be awesome for nights at Disneyland.


And finally, shoes. Last Sunday I was wearing socks with flip flops, so I knew I needed to get something.

The pewter flats are for work. They are really comfy and will be a nice change from black.

The dark green Tiger runners are for Disneyland. They have tons of cushion.

and The gold Nikes are just for fun. I saw Hope Solo wearing them on Dancing with the Stars and when I came across them on-line, I decided I wanted a pair too. They are pretty cool. :)

2 comments:

  1. Gold Nikes huh? Glad I am not the only one with metallic shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gold sneakers!!! Fun!

    ReplyDelete