Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Holidays are Here

I came home from work one day this week and found this tree set up.

Apparently we think alike because before I knew anything about that tree, I bought these.


I drink a lot of water and they reminded me of some glasses Grandma Eliason used to have.


Disneyland is decked out for the holidays. We saw the parade Friday night and Chandler and I met at the park late Saturday night. It was a lot of fun.


After I worked out and cleaned the house on Saturday, I spent a couple of hours organizing and wrapping these gifts in tissue. I can't believe how many there are. I still need to buy a dozen more for church and work friends.

I'm so glad the holiday spirit is here. :) Happy Birthday Margie!

3 comments:

  1. Did Santa run out of room in his workshop and ask to store some stuff at your place? You make me look like a serious slacker in the Santa department! Thanks for the birthday wishes and I LOVE your Charlie Brown cups. They put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Charlie Brown. The tree made me smile, and I'd drink out of those cups all year long. Glad to hear you had a nice Thanksgiving. Hope you're doing well. Miss my neighbor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, now I understand the no tree decorating! It does bring a smile though and memories of watching the Charlie Brown Christmas with the boys. Thanks for sharing.
    And all the boxes . . . . . you should see my bedroom with my purchases and those sent by the Dallas group to wrap when they get here! ! I have to check labels to see if I can open any given box these days : ) Love it!

    ReplyDelete