Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I am thankful for my trials and blessings. It has been a beautiful day. I slept in, enjoyed a bike ride, went to dinner at Ruth's Chris, and enjoyed football in good company.

I am not a Black Friday shopper, but earlier in the week I went to the mall. The holiday decorations are super fun. It was difficult to capture it all, but I took a few snapshots to share with you.

Here is the top half of the tree at Crystal Court. There is a train children were riding that goes around the tree.

The bottom half of the tree at Crystal Court.

The bridge between Crystal Court and South Coast Plaza.

These blue lights are up all year long. They set such a fun atmosphere.

The top third of the tree in South Coast Plaza.

The malls are trimmed with these decorated garlands on both levels. It was difficult to get a photo that captured the enormity of these garlands.

There are some fun window displays, like this one at J.Crew.

and Santa's Village is super cute too.

:) Thanks for dropping by; I am truly grateful for my family and friends.

2 comments:

  1. oh, I miss pretty malls and shopping in them :) Thanks for the fun pictures! You look gorgeous in your picture as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! CA definitely agrees with you, girl. Glad to see it.

    ReplyDelete