Sunday, October 23, 2011

Viva Las Vegas

Chandler and I took a quick road trip to Vegas this weekend.

We zipped down 4 miles of flight lines in Bootleg Canyon. We were moving between 40 and 70 miles per hour. This was the best thing I've done in a long time. I felt like a kid again.


We went to the Cirque de Soleil Beatles "Love" show. It was really cool. The stage, stadium, and props were unreal. The performers were awesome. It was a show with everything; something only Vegas does.


We walked around and ate at some of the most beautiful hotels on the strip. It was really fun.

Chandler, thanks for making my weekend ultra fun.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I didn't realize it was 4 miles of zip lining!! That's amazing!! Now I'll have to find an excuse to do similar some year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun weekend! You and your brother look great. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete