Tuesday, October 11, 2011

34th Birthday Highlights

On my actual birthday I had tons of work to do, but it was still a really great day. I received calls and cards and messages. I was overwhelmed by the showers of birthday wishes.

I love this photo. It was taken Sunday night when I had dinner and cake with my parents.


Above are some really awesome cards I received plus a great book Betsy gave me (which I already started). I will get formal thank you cards out, but thank you for thinking of me and making my day so special. Below is a picture of the cute Bear Lake shirt Betsy sent me.

I finished my birthday by walking up and down the beach. It was beautiful and just what I wanted. Thanks again for all the cards, calls, messages, gifts and more. I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment