Thursday, October 27, 2011

Happy Halloween

Tonight was Trunk-or-Treat at the church. Dad and Chandler brought Natalie's kids dressed up in their costumes. Her kids were great. There was a big turn out. We were both out of candy after 30 minutes. This is such a smart way to trick-or-treat. It was really fun to see all of the kids and it makes it easier for all involved.

I wore my ladybug costume.

Earlier in the day, I went to Orange Lutheran High School (a private school) for their production of Bye Bye Birdie. I went with a girlfriend from work. It was super cute. They have a beautiful theater. It was such a steal for $15 a seat. We will definitely be going back for more.

Betsy, those Halloween earrings I am wearing are the ones you gave me for my birthday. I received compliments on them all day.


Work had a little Halloween Happy Hour on Friday and part of the party was a pumpkin decorating contest. I made a mess of the kitchen table for two nights and this was the end result.


That is supposed to be Paige in her witch costume.


Morgan as Minnie Mouse.


and Brooke as Snow White.

I tied for first place and won a Subway card. Yay! Lunch.

I will use it again to decorate my Primary table tomorrow when I teach Sharing Time. Another fun weekend.

Here is a spooky pumpkin carved by the man of the house.

2 comments:

  1. So Cute!!! What a brain dead dumby I am for not checking your blog sooner to get these pictures in the family news! Great job with the pumpkin and I hope you had fun with your trunk or treat event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome carving by "the man of the house"!

    ReplyDelete