Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fun Food

Earlier in the week I was telling Margie that I was nervous about one of the dinners I planned because it involved frying. I haven't fried anything in years so I was afraid it was going to be a flop. Margie shared my hesitation but encouraged me to at least give it a try and I'm so glad I did. These chicken tacos were so good and fun I decided to take a picture of the leftovers. I don't think I can ever order a crunchy taco from a restaurant again. I know they're not a smart choice to eat before going for a run, but I gotta have a little fun. :)


While I had my camera out, I took a picture of the soft chocolate cookies that followed post-run.

Hope you had some fun food today too. :)

2 comments:

  1. Today I went to lunch with a friend, but we didn't find anything as good looking as your tacos. Good job!

    ReplyDelete