Sunday, July 10, 2011

VACATION!

I am slightly afraid to go to work tomorrow. I took a whole week off to celebrate the fourth of July with family and friends at Bear Lake. The lake was beautiful.

After a few days of rest, I went to Logan to visit my sister and her four daughters. We went to the zoo, played in the sprinklers, went ice skating, to the movies, and more. Here are the two oldest at the park enjoying shaved ice.


After a few days in Logan, I went back to the lake and had a great time swimming, running, playing games, and just hanging out with family and friends. Here is a photo of our golf group minus one.


It was wonderful! Thanks to all for the change of pace.

1 comment:

  1. I don't see those feet IN the water Charlynn!
    It was great having both of you here along with the others. It was a full and happy house. Thanks for being a part of it.

    ReplyDelete