Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sweat & Silk Dress

Every time after I go for a run this is what the back of my shirt looks like. It always make me laugh a little bit when I look in the mirror and I see this face on my back.


Most of you will find the dress I am wearing in the photograph below familiar. This is my favorite dress. I put it in the DI bag when we moved to California because it had been so long since I was able to wear it; I thought I would never be able to wear it again. But E protested and said, it was my favorite dress and I had to bring it. So it came, and to my surprise, after a year of living in California it fits again for the first time in at least three years. California is good for me.


If you are curious, this dress is a size four and it is from Banana Republic. It is not a true wrap dress, it zips up on the side. :)

3 comments:

  1. CHarlynn, that dress is so gorgeous! Is this the same one you wore in the family pictures we had taken so long ago? I think this is my most favorite thing you own! And size 4! wow! You are so beautiful and your long blond hair is so gorgeous! I hope we get to see you in August!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah for favorite clothes fitting again! you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do believe I remember that dress. Good for you for fitting into it once again!
    You must be fun to follow with that face on your back when run!

    ReplyDelete