Sunday, July 24, 2011

Screwtape

Yesterday I went to see a play based on The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis. I went with a girlfriend from work, Cheri. The play is about the devil's perspective on humans and how he is constantly working in opposition to God. It wasn't the most entertaining play, but it definitely makes you think. It was fun just to go see a show and hang out with a friend.


(Either I need to take a class on teaching people how to focus my camera, or I need to get a new camera that doesn't require the photographer to press the button down half way before pressing it all the way down. Any suggestions?)

I am doing great and loving life. Thanks for checking in on me. :)

3 comments:

  1. great update! I'm glad you're enjoying fun outings. btw, Morgan continues to talk about skating with Aunt Charlynn so we need to plan on another visit with skating excursion in the next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of my favorite books by C.S.Lewis! It carries such a strong message on how we really need to keep ourselves on the straight and narrow as it is the teeny tiny things that will bring us down - not one big HUGE thing.
    Don't know that I would enjoy it as a play, but as a book yessiree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to see that play! I love the book, it's one of those I reread almost yearly.

    ReplyDelete