Monday, March 14, 2011

Safari Shorts

I went to Kohl's tonight because my bras had expired and I couldn't put up with it any longer. I found a great bra, but while I was there, I saw these shorts and thought I would try them on. I thought they were a good fit and I liked them.

However, when I got home I heard words like, "zookeeper", "safari woman", and "Jane of the Jungle", which made me second guess my original opinion. I am undecided and seeking honest opinions. The tags are still on so don't hesitate to let me know if they aren't a good pick. I'm sure there are other shorts out there.

Thank you. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. :)

5 comments:

  1. They look fine Charlynn and fit great. I wouldn't think safari woman unless you added some type of tan vest with it. (Which is trendy anyways if you browse Anthropologie) :) So tell the commenter to pipe down and try to find knee length shorts for a woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. here's some examples :)

    http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?catId=CLOTHES-PASTORAL-WINTER&navAction=&id=20438149

    http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=19951060&catId=CLOTHES-COATS&pushId=CLOTHES-COATS&popId=CLOTHES&navAction=top&navCount=138&color=024&isProduct=true&fromCategoryPage=true&isSubcategory=true&subCategoryId=CLOTHES-OUTERWEAR-JACKETS&templateType=subCategory

    http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=20297412&catId=CLOTHES-PANTS&pushId=CLOTHES-PANTS&popId=CLOTHES&navAction=top&navCount=534&color=030&isProduct=true&fromCategoryPage=true&isSubcategory=true&subCategoryId=CLOTHES-PANTS-COLOR&templateType=subCategory

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look cute in these! Don't let the naysayer get you down. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. I appreciate the feedback. I think they will keep me cool on our 100 degree days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally cute, Charlynn. I like margie's links. You can play with them a lot of fun ways. Plus, yes, they will keep you nice and cool on hot days.

    ReplyDelete