Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Nice Week

Monday night it snowed and this was Tuesday morning. I went to Logan and enjoyed a day with the girls.


I received two tiny rebate checks, so I went to the ATM, "cha-ching".


I warmed up leftover shredded beef with a variety of sides for super easy eats.


I went to Wal-Mart to buy some cream they didn't have and asked some missionaries to take my photo so you could see me in action. They were a little suspect of my intentions.


I chauffeured my husband to and from the UofU. (There is still a little snow on the grass.)


In the end, it warmed up enough to wear flip-flops and a sweater for a limited amount of time.

Have a nice day. :)

2 comments:

  1. Don't tell me those pics with the snow were from last Tuesday? I also posted some from that day :)
    I got your recipes I haven't had the chance to make the enchiladas, but today I will make the smoothies :P Hmm I am hungry now.... ah, and I posted pictures of my cookies (alfajores)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink sweater picture. What a beauty! Also, the picture of the UofU, oh the memories.

    ReplyDelete