Sunday, March 7, 2010

California


Work messed up my schedule last week and for the first time ever only scheduled me for 9 hours. That left the rest of my week very open. My husband was awesome and jumped on the opportunity to give me a glorious week of rays. Thank you so much Mom and Dad for sharing your home with us this week. The sunshine was truly heavenly.

The first time we went on Buzz Light Year years ago we made a deal that whoever lost would have to yell, "I LOST!" really loud as we walked out the exit. No matter how hard I try, the tradition hasn't died and I have always been the one to yell, "I LOST!" Booo!

You guys may think I'm a little crazy. I've never taken pictures of flowers at Disneyland, but I couldn't resist this time. I wanted to do all I could to take them back with me. Even though I went to college out of state, the whole time we were there I was continually reminded how much I took beautiful weather for granted when I used to live in California. It was hard to come back to Utah.

Spring is officially here.

My husband was awesome and was always willing to be my photographer. He is so patient.

I had a little bit of Mickey while we were there. Apologies to the woman behind me.

More flowers.
They were wonderful.

The castle.
Corona del Mar. Heaven on earth. We couldn't get enough of it. Shorts and a t-shirt!

Are you tired of seeing photos of me? I am.


This was by Bug's Life in California Adventure.

It was an awesome week. I needed it. I feel fully motivated and excited about life. :)

Thanks for dropping by.

6 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous. I would love to go to Disneyland!
    I'm glad Becca shared your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it okay that I'm jealous too? I'm glad you guys had fun and enjoyed sunshine, flowers & warmth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all those beautiful flowers did not get mashed in the heavy rain we had down here yesterday!I heard it was hard rain, but it did not come in the house while I was gone. Yippee!
    Looks like you had some fun last week.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will always be California girls at heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are never enough pictures of you. Keep them coming. We love them. Special thanks to Eric for entertaining Chandler while you were her. Come again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pictures Charlyn, I liked your blog a lot, you look so happy :)
    I am following your steps and I created my own blog, even though I had one that I opend years ago, I opened a new one with my updated life.

    ReplyDelete