Saturday, September 18, 2010

Newport Back Bay

We live pretty close to the beach and really close to an entrance for the trail that goes around Newport Back Bay. I've tried quite a few running routes since we moved here, and this is the one I use the most. It is nice to exercise by the water.

Friday night at Disneyland was extra crowded. We thought it might be because it was the first night of "Halloween Time". It was fun to see all the Halloween decorations.

I hope you don't think I'm vain because all of the photos on here are just of me. I think photos with people tend to be more interesting than photos without people and I don't have anyone else to photograph because Eric doesn't like his photo taken. So, here I am. Enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a good life out there! (And you look good, too...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure I have been checking this more often that I must have been! Maybe I just don't understand these things yet, could that be possible?
    Anyway, I just found these last entries . . . . .
    I like the table and chairs, and your walk to work, and of course the trip to the dump . . . . .
    You are looking good too.
    This is October 10th now and I hope you have had, and are having, a happy day : )
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete