Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Fisker

Luxury cars are a common thing around here. They are usually zooming past me, so it isn't always easy to catch a photo, but I thought it would be fun to catch a cool car here and there when the opportunity arose.


So today I took a photo with a Fisker parked near my office building. It is a hybrid for those who want to save on gas and starts at about $100,000.

Notice it surprisingly has four doors and of course no place for a license in the front.

The roof looks likes it is made of solar panels or like the lines in a Tron suit. I should have taken a photo of it.

Let me know if you have any requests for photos of a particular car and I will keep an eye out for it. They're all here. :)

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I haven't heard of a Fisker before. I'm interested to see what other cars you bump into regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leave it to Charlynn to be checking out cool cars. You're your dad's daughter.

    ReplyDelete