Monday, January 2, 2012

Click - click

I bought my Honda Civic in November of 2002. I bought the mid-grade model that did not have a sunroof, remote lock, and other features. For 9+ years I have unlocked my door with a key and reached around the back to open the rear doors. Awesome Chandler decided to surprise me with a remote lock for Christmas. Only problem was, my car is so old, Honda doesn't carry it anymore, and he had to search on the internet for 6 months before he finally got into a bidding war over one for sale. He won. And today, Chandler and Dad pulled my perfect car apart and made it even better by installing a remote lock feature. It feels like a new car. Thank you so much. I love it.

1 comment:

  1. hooray! and I chuckle at all the stuff in dad's garage. When was the last time anyone played tennis in that house? :) I hope you enjoy your keyless entry!

    ReplyDelete